Hosts: Margaret Schabas (email@example.com) and Daniel Steel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click the “Current Roundtable” tab to see the Call for Papers and instructions for how to submit a paper.
Looking ahead: POSS-RT 2018 will be a joint meeting with ENPOSS in Hanover, August/September 2018, hosted by Ujana Feest
The Philosophy of Social Science Roundtable was established in 1998 to serve as a forum for communication among philosophers and social scientists who share an interest in philosophy of the social sciences. Through annual Roundtable conferences, the publication of an annual Roundtable Issue of Philosophy of the Social Sciences, and an email list, participants engage in discussion of the epistemology, ontology, and methodologies of the social sciences. We invite all interested persons to join this ongoing research dialogue. For more information, see our about page.
Organizers of the Philosophy of Social Science Roundtables are:
- James Bohman, Saint Louis University: email@example.com
- David Henderson, University of Nebraska, Lincoln: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Risjord, Emory University: email@example.com
- Paul A. Roth, University of California, Santa Cruz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Turner, University of South Florida: email@example.com
- Alison Wylie, University of Washington, Seattle; Durham University, UK: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Philosophy of Social Science Roundtable maintains close links with the European Network for the Philosophy of the Social Sciences. Their web page, including information about joint conferences, can be accessed at: www.enposs.eu.